All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- The party's candidate page for this person
Jeremy Richard Streynsham Hunt is a British politician serving as Member of Parliament (MP) for South West Surrey since 2005. A member of the Conservative Party, he served in the Cabinet from 2010 to 2019, most recently as Foreign Secretary from 2018 to 2019. He identifies as a one-nation conservative, and has been associated with economically liberal and socially liberal policies. Hunt was a candidate for Leader of the Conservative Party, and Prime Minister, in the 2019 leadership contest, losing to Boris Johnson.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the South West Surrey
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the South West Surrey
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the South West Surrey
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the South West Surrey
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Jeremy Hunt's CV, statement to voters, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Jeremy Hunt directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.