- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Sir Charles Ashley Rupert Walker, is a British Conservative Party politician, who has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Broxbourne in Hertfordshire since the 2005 general election.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
Biographical summaryBorn: 1967-09-11, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
School: The American School in London
Undergraduate degree: Political Science, University of Oregon
Previous job: Marketing/Communications Director
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Broxbourne
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Broxbourne
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for Broxbourne
- 2010: The 2010 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for Broxbourne
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Charles Walker's CV, statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Charles Walker directly to ask them to add information to this page.
Upload your leaflets
If you've received election leaflets from Charles Walker, please take a photo of them and upload them to ElectionLeaflets.org
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.