- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- https://www.conservatives.com/OurTeam/Prospective_Parliamentary_Candidates/Hammond_Philip.aspx We don't know Philip Hammond's email address. Can you add it?
Philip Hammond, Baron Hammond of Runnymede, is a British former Conservative Party politician who was Chancellor of the Exchequer from 2016 to 2019 under Prime Minister Theresa May. He was the Member of Parliament (MP) for Runnymede and Weybridge from 1997 to 2019. Hammond had the Conservative whip removed in September 2019 for voting against Boris Johnson's government and subsequently sat as an independent MP, though he remains a member of the party. He did not stand for re-election in the December general election.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2017: 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for Runnymede and Weybridge
- 2015: 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for Runnymede and Weybridge
- 2010: UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for Runnymede and Weybridge
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.