Jane Dodds's CVJane Dodds has sent us their CV. We collect CVs to help voters assess candidates' skills and background. See Jane Dodds's CV.
Jane Dodds (born 13 September 1963) is a Welsh politician and the Leader of the Welsh Liberal Democrats, elected in 2017. She was elected as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Brecon and Radnorshire for the Parliament of the United Kingdom at the 2019 Brecon and Radnorshire by-election.Read more on Wikipedia
Biographical summaryBorn: 1963-09-13, Wrexham
Undergraduate degree: University of Cardiff
Previous job: Councillor / Social Worker
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Brecon and Radnorshire
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Montgomeryshire
- 2016: The Welsh Assembly Election (Constituencies), as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Assembly Member for Montgomeryshire
- 2016: The Welsh Assembly Election (Regions), as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Assembly Member for Mid and West Wales
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Member of Parliament for Montgomeryshire
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Jane Dodds's statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Jane Dodds directly to ask them to add information to this page.
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.