- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- Favourite biscuit
- “caramel chocolate digestive” We don't know Andrew Mitchell's email address. Can you add it?
Andrew John Bower Mitchell is a British politician who has been Member of Parliament (MP) for Sutton Coldfield since 2001. A member of the Conservative Party, he is the son of Sir David Mitchell, who was a Conservative MP for 33 years. Mitchell was also the MP for Gedling from 1987 to 1997. Mitchell served in the Cabinet as Secretary of State for International Development from 2010 to 2012, and then briefly as Government Chief Whip in the House of Commons until he resigned after losing the confidence of many of his colleagues following an alleged altercation with a police officer; referred to as "Plebgate".Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Sutton Coldfield
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Sutton Coldfield
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Sutton Coldfield
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Sutton Coldfield
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.