All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Brandon Kenneth Lewis is a British Conservative Party politician serving as Secretary of State for Northern Ireland since 2020 and has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for Great Yarmouth since 2010. Lewis previously served as Minister for Security and Deputy for EU Exit from 2019 to 2020, and Chairman of the Conservative Party and Minister without Portfolio from 2018 to 2019.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Great Yarmouth
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Great Yarmouth
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Great Yarmouth
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Great Yarmouth
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Brandon Lewis's CV, statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Brandon Lewis directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.