skip to content

We don't know of any upcoming elections.

There may also be parish, town or community council elections in some areas.

Where do I vote?

Register to vote

You need to be registered in order to vote. If you aren't registered to vote visit

Electoral Registration Officer
Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board
Hillside House
Laurelhill Business Park
01786 892289

For questions about your poll card, polling place, or about returning your postal voting ballot, contact your council.
01259 452266

Add future elections in FK10 3AQ to your calendar

Subscribe to the iCal feed

Or manually subscribe by following these simple steps for your chosen calendar tool:

  1. In your calendar app settings, choose the option for adding a new calendar.
  2. If presented with the option to choose a calendar type, choose web calendar.
  3. Enter this URL and save.